3d/2n - Titicaca Express from Cusco (or vic.)
Start an unforgettable journey from Cusco the ancient centre of the Inca Empire to the Altiplano highlands & Lake Titicaca, the highest navigable Lake in the world, this magical Lake was considered by the Inca as their cradle where they emerged to found Cusco and become the most powerful civilization on South America. Lake Titicaca is a miracle in the South American geology. Its western shores are in Bolivia and the eastern shores in Peru. Has countless of unknown treasures and a rich traditional culture that has survived the time. Explore these marvels in the best way possible via a luxury speed boat; travel in the Exclusive: Titicaca Express Tour that will take you in a discovery trip to the sacred lake of the Incas. Skipping the crowds and reaching places others would consider a privilege to see.
Day 1 - Tour Bus from Cusco to Puno + visits and Lunch
At 7am. Transfer from your Cusco hotel to the Bus Terminal to board the Tour bus Coach. Later we traverse the Cusco valley and enjoy of the great Andes landscapes, on the way visit the Andahuaylillas Church known as the Sistine chapel of the America’s. Because of its Impressive over Decorated walls, later visit Rajchi Temple the tallest Incan construction, Buffet lunch close to Sicuani town, stop at La Raya pass the highest point on our way , descending to the highlands Visit the Pukara museum , at 17:00 pm approximately Upon arrival to Puno city, reception at the bus terminal and we transfer you to your elected Puno hotel. Our representative will give you a detailed program explanation. Luggage and hotel registration assistance is offered. By night you can visit the Punos'city donw tonw and have dinner in one of the various restaurants located on the main pedestrian street. where you can find : banks, money exchange houses, ATMs.
Overnight in Selected Puno Hotel.
Note: If you want the Orient Express “Andean Explorer” Train from Cusco to Puno is available for $ 175 usd. Additional. Departs: only on Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
Day 2 - Titicaca Express tour (Exclusive delux Tour)
Lake Titicaca is a huge Andes lake, if you want to explore the most in only one day journey, then you are in the right Titicaca trip. At 6:45am. Transfer from your Puno selected hotel to the port to board a comfortable speed boat for an unforgettable journey we depart & Explore:
• In Taquile Island enjoy a pristine white sandy beach, hike over the non-touristy side by a pre-Inca pathway with magnificent views, identify some of the native birds spices and medicinal plants of the Andes, and meet families of weavers to learn about their textile art declared by UNESCO world heritage (exclusive).
• In Llanchon, part of the peninsula of Capachica Visit Santa Maria Community (off the beaten track, Lake Titicaca destination) a very scenic part of Lake Titicaca, to experience a cross cultural encounter with the local community and learn about their traditions, culture and participate in an ancient Quechua ceremony to thank mother earth (exclusive).
• Participate in the preparation & tasting of “Pachamanca” a traditional way to cook potatoes, fish and meat using underground ovens (exclusive).
• Optionally have the change to kayak the blue intense Lake Titicaca, see our extensions (exclusive).
• At the heart of the National Reserve of Lake Titicaca explore the last authentic Uros reed floating islands on a secluded section of the reed banks; note these are off-the-beaten-track Uros islands (exclusive). Return to Puno, arrival at 16:30pm. Transfer to the Hotel.
Overnight In Puno Selected Hotel.
Day 3 - Transfer to the airport or Bus terminal (B)
At the scheduled time bus transfers for 1-hour to Juliaca’s airport for flight to Arequipa or Lima or to the bus terminal to catch the bus back to Cusco (Please see our extensions). Have a nice trip. End of services.
Extension 1. Sillustani en route to the airport. - Bus transfers to Juliaca’s airport on the way visit Sillustani archeological complex Includes: Private Transport, English speaking guide & Entrances.
Extra Price per person : 1 person = US$ 99.0 , 2/3 Person = US$ 54.0 , 4/6 person = US$ 32.0
Extension 2. Direct Bus back to Cusco, Arequipa or La Paz Depart at 7.30 am. Arrives in Cusco at 2:45pm approximately. Includes: Transfer to the Bus terminal & Bus Tickets.
Extra Price per person : US$ 19.00
Extension 3. Bus to Chivay & Colca- Depart at 6.30 am. Arrives at Chivay at 11:50am approximately. Includes: Transfer to the Bus terminal & Bus Tickets.
Extra Price Per person : US$ 45.00
*Kayak from Taquile to Santa Maria - Llachon - Lenght: 2 hours. Distance: 7.5 kilometers. Level of difficulty: 3 .It starts on Taquile island, includes: Kayak guide, full kayak equipment, rescue support motor boat.
Price per person : 1 person = US$ 219.0 , 2/3 person = 126.00 , 4/6 person = 99.00
- Transfer : Cusco Hotel / Bus terminal
- Bus tickets in very Confortable tour Bus From Cusco
- to Puno , with vists and guide ( english / spanish)
- Buffet Lunch at a restaurant on the way
- Entrances to the atracctions and archeological sites on the route
- Transfer : From Puno Bus terminal to Puno's elected Hotel
- Welcome and assistance briefing at arrival
- 02 nights of Hotel in Puno with breakfast
- Exclusive Titicaca Express tour by speed luxury motor boat
- Traditional Lunch cooked on underground ovens in the tour
- Entrances to the islands on the Titicaca Express tour
- Transfer from the main port back to the hotel in Puno
- Transfer out to the the bus terminal or the airport.
- Allways a big smile
<strong>HOW TO BOOK & PAY</strong><span><br />
Reservations are easy enough to do. We accept bookings via e-mails, and payment would be on arrival (we pre-book any service you require and you simply reimburse us here at our offices in Puno). No deposit is required. (Basically, you send me a mail here confirming which tour you'd like to take, pay the money when you get here, and it's done!)<br />
Send Us an enquiry and we will reply you soon with the respective quotation to the requested services IF YOU CONFIRM. <br />
The payment can be done At our offices in Puno city located at: Lima Street 328 Puno, Phone N. (051) 353444, Emergency Numbers :( 051) 951921320 Edgar - 951921321 Operations staff. Our offices are open every day from: 7:00am / 8:00pm. <br />
Anyway, please find at OUR WEB outlines of the tours and other suggestions for logistics that may help you plan your stay at the lake. Any questions you may have (or if you'd just like to book!), please do not hesitate to contact me here.</span>