1 day - Kayak at Llachon
Llachon Is a Village Located on the Peninsula of Capachica which is a long shaped peninsula, along there are small settlements & sandy beaches. In addition visit the interesting reed floating islands of Uros.
Day 1 - Kayak at Llachon
Duration : 10 hours (1 hour 45 minutes by kayak). Distance: 63 kilometers round trip (7 kilometers of kayak paddling).
At 7am, transfer to the port of Puno to board the motor boat, visit the fascinating Uros floating Island where we observe an ancient ethnic group of fishermen. After 2 hours 20 minutes of navigation arrive at Santa Maria - Llachon, and make contact with the staff of Titicaca Kayak Company. After the safety briefing by the specialized guide get dressed with the kayak equipment, paddle along the coast of the Peninsula of Capachica, landscapes with farming & fishing scenes accompanies us, the beauty of Lake Titicaca make this an unforgettable experience. Enjoy a short walk along the Llachon coast to observe the local culture, lunch then afternoon return to Puno, arriving at approximately 5pm. - A different Titicaca Tour
All our kayak trips feature:
• Experienced guides, certified by the ACA American Canoe Association (the only ones in the region).
• Safety talk & basic paddling instructions before every departure.
• Full sea kayak equipment: spray skirts for protection, personal flotation device,
• boots, paddle jacket, Hydro skin mambas, Whistles, paddle. (NRS and Harmony USA)
• High quality double and single sea kayaks (Perception, USA) with pedal rudders.
• Support – rescue motor boat to assist the participants, always nearby.
• Snack: energy bars and water.
Our Peru Adventure Tours are fully customizable; Edgar Adventures offer You: Tours to the most popular adventure destinations in Peru including: Machu Picchu treek Tours, Cusco Adventure Tours, Nazca Adventure Tours, Puerto Maldonado & Manu Tours , Lake Titicaca Adventure Tours, Deluxe Titicaca Adventure trips, Peru Alternative trips & Puno Active Tours
Our Active & Adventure Puno Travel & Lake Titicaca Adventure Tours are supported by the most reliable travel service in Puno & Puno's best Titicaca kayak guides and instructors & the best Titicaca kayak equipement available for a memorable kayak tour in Lake Titicaca Peru. We are direct operators of Lake Titicaca kayak tours, Edgar Adventures onws a Full equiped kayak base camp, our Titicaca kayak guides staff are constantly trained and annually re-certified by A.C.A.
Our Titicaca Kayak trips travel organization is always ready, our aim is to provide always an authentic, safe & better service. Experience an active kayak trips & Travel to Lake Titicaca via exclusive Titicaca Kakay trips: to Titicaca island to Uros and Taquile islands + home stay on Amantani Island. Enjoy a Titicaca Adventure kayak life time trip.
- Private boat transport,
- certified kayak guide
- entrance fees
- transfers hotel - port - hotel
- full kayak service & equipement
What to bring
- For day trips on to the Lake, you generally need very little, but when kayaking the following items are advisable to carry in addition to what would already take in your day pack for a day trip.
- 1. T-shirt (extra, synthetic is best)
- 2. Shorts (extra, synthetic is best)
- 3. Warm clothing and a jacket or fleece
- 4. Warm socks (extra)
- 5. Hat and sunglasses
- 6. Sun screen /sun block is very important.
- 7. Extra snacks: Power bars, peanuts, chocolates & energy drinks.
- US$ 398.00 (1 person)
- US$ 229.00 (2/3 persons)
- US$ 152.00 (4/6 persons)
- US$ 122.00 (7/10 persons)