1/2 day - Sillustani in route from the Airport
A recomended visit, Sillustani archeological complex is located between Puno and Juliaca Airport, and can be easily visited by taking a detour of 15 kilometres, travelling through the vast Altiplano , we arrive to Sillustani that is Undoubtedly a magical place.
Day 1 - 1/2 day - Sillustani in route from the Airport ( Or Vic.)
Duration : 4 hours. Distance: 79 kilometers
Be contacted by our experienced guide at the Juliaca's aiport, from there we travel travel through the vast Altiplano to arrive to Sillustani you will have the chance to observe impressive examples of pre-Inca architecture considered masterpieces even by modern architectural standards. Huge funerary towers are set in spectacular landscapes formed by the surrounding mountains and the “Umayu” Lagoon. This tour will give you a wide perspective of the regional history and understant the origin of the Incas, archeologist are still finding traces of diffrent cultures overlaped on the same site. We then continue to Puno, visiting a typical farmhouse on the way.
Note : Available only as a private trip.
- Private car / mini van transport
- Professional English speaking guide. ( other laguages by request)
- Entrance fees
- Food or drinks
What to bring
- Warm clothing , but as well sun protection.
- US$ 110.00 (P/P - 01 Person in Private Serv.)
- US$ 59.00 (P/P - 2/3 In Private Serv.)
- US$ 37.00 (P/P - 4/5 In Private Serv.)
- US$ 35.00 (P/P - 6/up In Private Serv.)